Moonbase Assault 4-Player
The moonbase on Arid-6 holds security information on the 30 billion population of galaxy sector nine. Somewhere hidden in sector nine is the infamous 'Rebelstar.'
Four rival teams break into the moonbase and set about gathering and destroying as much evidence as they can before it falls into the hands of their foe.
Each side will receive VPs for each computer that is destroyed.
- Games Required to Play[?]: 10
- Number of Players: 4
- Units on side 1: 6
- Units on side 2: 6
- Units on side 3: 6
- Units on side 4: 6
- Creds for side 1: 240
- Creds for side 2: 240
- Creds for side 3: 240
- Creds for side 4: 240
- Max Turns: 30
- Walls are indestructible.[?]
- Side 1 gets 7 VPs per computer destroyed.
- Side 2 gets 7 VPs per computer destroyed.
- Side 3 gets 7 VPs per computer destroyed.
- Side 4 gets 7 VPs per computer destroyed.
- If the number of turns expires, the game is a draw.
- Best Player: No-one
Select a mission for details and information:
Missions marked with a * can only be played with the Android client. If you would like to contribute some exciting mission background story, please feel free and email it to StellarForces@stellarforces.com.
©2013 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes.