You are here: Stellar Forces > Missions
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Missions
- It sounds like that is what happened. It's happened to me a few times, so I added the special warning to the mission description: http://www.stellarforces.com/dsr/missiondescriptions.cls?type=123&camp=0
- I was moving around the bottom edge but my target was left side. I guess that triggered a win for my opponent.
- Which game was it, I'll have a look. Did you get the flag to the edge?
- Morning. Recently played this and captured the flag, but lost despite the fact that my team was still alive. Is it actually a case of capture the flags?
- Thanks. I've made that change.
- Sounds like a sensible plan to me Steve.
- I think I'm going to set the minimum number of units for the Hit & Run missions to 4. At the moment, the advantage is to send in the minimum number of units, as it makes it harder for your opponent to find you, and you have less units to lose. Also, once you've killed the same number of units as you have on your side, you can't lose, as your opponent can't killed more.
- Nice work.
Standing by to test it out.
- This is similar to the mission Flag Collector, except that each player starts with a flag in their corner. The first player to get 2 flags to their corner is the winner.
- Interesting idea Pete. Maybe an option to select it when creating a game from the start for colony based missions. Not sure how much work it would take but an intriguing suggestion.
- I was thinking for underground meltdown missions would a new vending machine be possible? Either smoke, nerve gas or incendiary or all 3?
- Great minds think a like. :D
- Honestly, it had crossed my mind to call one of them Scrambled Eggs.
- So we've got poached eggs, scambled eggs and fried eggs!