Going strong since 2009! (And the graphics to prove it)
Hi and welcome to Stellar Forces!
This is a turn-based squad-level strategy game. All the code and pretty much all the graphics were created by myself (Steve Smith). I decided to write it when I saw that there wasn't (at the time) and multi-player turn-based strategy games similar to X-Com or Laser Squad. There used to be a PC client, but it's not played entirely on Android, and the website is used to store information like the league table and mission details.
I'm always open to new suggestions for the game, so if you can think of anything good, contact me and if makes sense and is easy to implement, I'll probably do it.
- Take your turn when you want.
- Over 90 different missions.
- Watch the complete playback of all your games.
- A wide range of weapons and equipment, from guns to explosives and beyond.
- Play against 1, 2 or 3 mostly human opponents!
- A helpful and welcoming community that will answer any questions without condescension.
- No in-app purchases or adverts. No further payment is required to unlock any feature.
- A practise option to avoid embarassingly low league positions.
- A development team always open to new suggestions, no matter how wacky and far-fetched.
- Involving game mechanics, like overhearing enemies, opportunity fire, and line-of-sight.
- Exclusively not on iTunes.
- Doesn't try to link to your Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn account!
©2017 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!