Hi and welcome to Stellar Forces!
This is a turn-based squad-level strategy game. All the code and pretty much all the graphics were created by myself (Steve Smith). I decided to write it when I saw that there wasn't (at the time) and multi-player turn-based strategy games similar to X-Com or Laser Squad. There used to be a PC client, but it's not played entirely on Android, and the website is used to store information like the league table and mission details.
- Entirely free to play.
- Take your turn when you want.
- Over 100 different missions.
- Watch the complete playback of all your games.
- Clients for Windows, Linux and Android.
- A wide range of weapons and equipment, from guns to explosives and beyond.
- Play against 1, 2 or 3 mostly human opponents!
- A helpful and welcoming community that will answer any questions without condescension.
- No in-app purchases or adverts. No further payment is required to unlock any feature.
- A practise option to avoid embarassingly low league positions.
- A development team always open to new suggestions, no matter how wacky and far-fetched.
- Involving game mechanics, like overhearing enemies, opportunity fire, and line-of-sight.
- Exclusively not on iTunes.
- Doesn't try to link to your Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn account!