Stellar Forces is a free turn-based multi-player squad strategy game.
Take control of an elite squad and defeat opponents in one of 70+ missions. Choose what to equip them with, where to deploy them, and then use whatever strategy and tactics you want to ensure victory.
This game is completely free to play. Once you have registered you can play as many games as you want. You just need to download the Android client.
This game is played in a casual way, like a PBEM. Once you have taken your turn, your opponent is notified by e-mail that it is now their turn. However, they may not take it straight away. Typically, expect to take a turn and then wait about a day to take your next turn. Of course, you can play as many concurrent games as you can handle if you get bored in the meantime!
- Take your turn when you want. You don't have to be sat waiting at your PC at a certain time.
- Over 70 different missions.
- Watch the complete playback of all your games.
- Clients for Windows, Linux and Android.
- A wide range of weapons and equipment, from guns to explosives and beyond.
- Play against 1, 2 or 3 mostly human opponents!
- Translations in English, Espanol, Portugues, Francais and Deutsch (PC client only).
- A helpful and welcoming community that will answer any questions without condescension.
- Free to play. No payment is required to unlock any feature.
- A practise option to avoid embarassingly low league positions.
- A development team always open to new suggestions.
- Involving game mechanics, like overhearing enemies and opportunity fire.
- Doesn't mess about with your registry!
- Exclusively not on iTunes.