Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
Most Recent Postings:-
- Good luck all, may the best team win. Steve, pls count me out of this one, i'm not up for the intensity of the cmpaign games for now. Cheers
- Yet another example of opp fire not working. Definitely had my unit on opp fire yet watched your men move Henoh and never fired once, just allowed your men to shoot him dead. The other guy that died wasn't on opp fire, but the other was suppose to provide covering fire and didn't.
- On the last turn as well. That is what i call luck EvilDick, If you stayed hidden you would have won. There is no way i could have destroyed 4 computers in that time. Hard luck.
- ...and you managed it too - nice one! See, you didn't need me and my ineptitude after all. Cheers for the league points!
- I promise to my metalix teammates that I will play with pattience, I will watch AP, hope not to forget to throw primed Granade. Only hope not to wait 7 days for turn...
- Finally I loosed patience. your units snipe excellent...
- Yeah I went into suicide mode, like a boss.
It's all part of the learning curve...
- Globex now has the team we orginally asked for. Thanks Steve. Before we start the Campaign is everyobe ok with their Faction teams?
- What is it, a drinking simulation? :p
- I installed PUBG, because my kids played some stupid games on the phone ( not stellar forces). After that, there is no other games...
- Never played PUBG but just looked. Looks interesting, any good?
- As you play more and more, and depending on who your opponents are , you get to suss out tactics. Remember some games have huge amounts of turns so tbey can be real slow burners. Tortoise not the hare ;)
- That game was awful for me. Played too overtly and paid the price
- Guys, you have realy very very big patience when playing this "complex" missions. Or it seems that I am pretty nervous. I am curious: where you jump in PUBG game?
- Say no more. :)
©2018 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!