Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
Most Recent Postings:-
- Pardon, rost
- First needed only 5 cm to win...
- It is (obviously) random to a certain extent. One argument against being too accurate is that it encourages players to dig in and win purely on opportunity fire. I'm guessing you've had a run of bad luck, but IMHO the shooting seems pretty accurate most of the time.
- Pointless giving your best shot a sniper rifle or ms auto cannon then... if someone walks round a corner there should be 100% accuracy rate... longer shots should be accurate aswell. I f8nd auto and aim pretty much the same. You was a load of points on one aimmed shot and might aswell auto spray and pray.
- Just luck, I presume it's down to random number generator
- Surely this is off putting to potential new players who must abandon this game due to frustration
- Why don't we have current military weapons??? Everyth8ng in the future is clearly inaccurate. The human race is retarded and only zenomrphs can hurt with each hit
- Well played. Damn that's a hard mission though!
- My opinion is that we should group on my location and use a lot of inc.granades. we should try next time
- I usually end up incinerating my own men. I still unsure walking next to fire squares whether they will catch on fire or not.
- That's okay mate, I was a little too cavalier pushing him that forward to be honest. And if he was going to die anyway. Although I think a bullet is much more preferable to burning to death!
- Being on fire would put you at the top of any emergency list or queue!
- oh medi kits don't either, well ok maybe a bandage would be unrealistic to put out a human torch, but a medi bay sounds more like a casualty unit.
- Ok, sorry Xeno I killed your engineer though Free Palestine was going for him, next time I will bring Medi kit and extinguishers.
I think Medi bays should put out a personal fire. I mean being on fire is a state of being pretty unhealthy needing medical care rather than a lifestyle choice.
©2018 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!