Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
Most Recent Postings:-
- true but its part of fun
- Most frustrating part of this game is corners. One space away from an opponent, you can see him, yet can't shoot him. Try and try over and over and it will hit the corner.
- This has turned into an improved version of Sniper's Paradise.
- The only change is that the app should now fit perfectly on the phone/tablet, rather than be overstretched. Let me know if you have any problems with it.
- I thought of giving up, as lost a lot of men early on. My early tactic was abysmal. But then thought I might do it. Close but not close enough. Good game.
- Good game. Almost got those computers!
- Longest game ever?
- Heh! I was waiting for you to walk past. For the last several turns, panic and exhaustion had set in, I was clutching at straws. Very well played! :-)
- Lol. I had no idea you were there. Thought you were still in the bottom left corner. You could have escaped that!
- Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory because I primed the grenade that Sterner was carrying for 2 turns rather 4. Forgot it was originally a 4 player game despite the fact it was just you and me (Zorb) as the other two were kicked from in action. Grrr!
- You killed two of my men with a grenade, so still close.
- My man has 44 shot skill which is very high and he has a MK1 rifle that is accurate. Opportunity fire for him is 53%. You were a little unlucky both hit but not much. Less than 2/1 chance.
- LOL how cqn you hit 100% spot on twice on OPPORTUNITY FIRE from more than 20 squares away??? And K.O on top or that, hax?!?!?
- Not sure why you lost that. It says I had 100 VPs and I killed 5 of your men so the scenario clearly gives me 20VPs for each man I kill. Yet you killed 6 of mine! There is no mention of VPs in the mission description. In there it just states you win if you take the stardrive, you lose if you don't. This mission needs clarification on its victory conditions.
- Yeah, it's an interesting challenge.
©2017 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!