Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
Most Recent Postings:-
- That's brilliant. You can't beat the surprise of an early attack. I can never execute on that strategy. I'm pfaffing around too much at the beginning.
- I've only played one or two before. It does make me think about games of Risk, when you can contentedly sit back rubbing your hands together with satisfaction as the other players engage in mutually destructive battles... Hmmmm
- Maybe one more turn?
- Bed beckons... zzzzzz
- Interesting bold idea.
- You can tell HC doesn't usually play colonisation games he's attacking me with his engineers! But it's working! I didn't expect my forward outposts to be attacked yet but your engineers have wiped them out a long with two vital engineers and some clones. I'm practically out of the game already.
- I was trying to take it around the side rather than fight through the corridors. It was quite unlucky that I decided to take it around the right-hand side, the side of DK3K.
- I wondered where the hell you were going. I thought you had won when you went to the top. Then you went off to the right.
- I wondered how I lost that and then I just realised - I threw it to DK3K's side of the map! D'oh.
- You're a top player Rabid but thankfully a lttle too predictable sometimes. ;)
That Super heavy armour guy of yours is proving hard to kill though! He's single-handely taking out my men.
- Well that strategy failed! :-)
- I tried in the other game of being elusive but the downside was it wore my engineers out. This needs some thinking. I've not yet managed to storm FoN's or Rabid's bases. In fact I'm getting pummelled badly in each game. It's an unusual mission though I like it a lot.
- I'm not entirely sure myself. Rabid being Rabid likes to attack early usually. FoN being FoN is an opportunist, patiently waiting for an advantage to appear. I tend to rely on counter-attack but can attack early. I rarely play very defensively though in colonisation games probably because I get bored just waiting turn after turn. I might try it for a change in an underground colony game.
- You can tell I wasn't paying attention in this game. Too busy doodling the hand of doom and that pistol. I don't think at present I'm much of a threat. FoN made minced meat of my clones, few escaped. I'm still unsure of the tactics and best strategy for this mission. Though fun factor is high.
- It looks like you are actually moving into my old place in the top left. That wasn't Rabid's. I should have left someone there to keep the lights on. I'm going to be the meat in the sandwich now.
©2017 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!