Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
Most Recent Postings:-
- A decisive victory! Well played henoh!! :-)
- I am really fond of Assassination Campaign Version. I love the size and design of the building. It's crying out for a 2 V 2 version.
- I second that. Multiplayer games are fast becoming my favourite mode.
Having more maps available would be great.
- I'd say that's prime time viewing...
I'll get me coat.
- Chasing Xeno down a long corridor with a primed AP100 will never catch on as a sport.
- Well played winners!
- Just something I was thinking about the other day. I'm a fan of the 2v2 and 4 player games most of all and was wondering if any other missions could feasibly be made into those. One or two other possibilities but the best I can see is this one as it is just a larger version of The Assassins mission. Seems ideal, although not sure what happened the non-campaign version.
- thanks i was forced to attack because of lack of resources and your autocannon was deathly. Congratulation!
- Henoh respect for your gameplay. I had the advantage of large territory and resources. Your fortress was impregnable with deadly sniper firing points. I saved my autocannon for the later stages. What an epic!
- Only one turn left........
- Yeah. Sean Bean will act guy who died first. Dwayne Rock will be Jonlan. Christof waltz is Reginx...
- More by luck than judgement. Well played!
- Things are looking desperate. Someone should make a film of this particular game.
©2018 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!