Most Recent Postings:-
- Oops. I equipped my men for Kill Frenzy. Wrong mission.
- *one* of your units within
- Tried a little smiley showing horror but didn't work.
- Thanks mate, although to be honest probably more luck than skill. I saw the smoke cloud and that's always a good target for an incendiary grenade but thought I had only got of your units within. You put down a lot of nerve gas and after that had cleared I found several of your bodies inside. Thought some mass suicide! But looks as if the burning bodies just ran into their own nerve gas in a frenzy. Burning and choking to death. ??
- All my men were on fire! Expert use of an incendiary grenade! Well played :-)
- Jeez, can't believe we won that. Delta lost 4 men in the first turn from bunching with a death grenade which killed one of my men too. So after the first round our force had been halved from 10 to 5 units. Thought we had no chance. Pretty chuffed with that win. Although looking at the game details 4 of Rabid's men seemed to commit hari kari for some reason during.
- Just waiting now for FoN to deploy and we can kick off finally.
- I think there is a fundemental flaw with the Campaign. One the one hand the systems such as Campaign credit, all the unit stats and the missions are pretty sophisticated. On the other hand players join a faction that doesn't have a function other than just to be in a gang without a leader or any faction tasks. The Campaign map and objective is also a bit blunt or crude. You win by domination and relentless battering of oppenents. It's why weariness sets in because there is huge amount of repetitive sector retaking. There's loads of strategy within the mission games but on the map it's mostly marching foward at the enemy or preventing the enemy from doing the same. Maybe some simple addition to the map would address this. Certain sectors could have a bonus opportunity such as credit wins for the victor or a different idea; the faction holding certain sectors would gain extra credit income for all members of that faction while owning those sectors.
- No agree, it is rather hidden. Doesn't show within the app, only online when you equip. That is only something I've started doing more often so only really noticed recently. Like I said, I assumed what you saved got added automatically to your next mission and so on and not kept separately to use online.
- By the way Xeno don't worry I am not suggesting any fancy off world convuluted alien financial deals. Just making it a more active part of the Campaign.
- Separate to your query, I find it strange to have this credit system in place that rarely gets used properly. It looks like all the hard work has been done implementing it and making it perform. It is there in Campaign functioning perfectly well but very quietly. Like some sort of dormant secret or forgotten system, waiting one day to be called upon to be more.
- Yes, the same thing crossed my mind also after I posted my previous post, perhaps there is a cap on the amount of savings you can tap into per mission. Great minds think alike. B-)
Steve is that the case?
- I am amazed
- I think some missions have a capping amount on tha max you can spend beyond the normal mission allocation even if you own half of Fort Knox. So what I am ruminating is you have the allocated mission fund plus the percentage of extra funds you own allowed. It doesn't account for the total you own which in your case is a higher figure. Hence the discrepancy. If I am right about this I amazed at myself. If I am wrong I would like an award for best forum fiction.
- A little here, a little there. ;) Hit and run games which I'm crap at and lose anyway, and some credits change left over from certain games that I put in the piggy bank. To be honest I've saved up a bigger sum than I thought.
But yes, adding the two figures (normal mission allocation + saved campaign credits) for my capture the flag game, the amount available should be higher. Not that I intend using it all in that game by any means, it's just it doesn't add up!
©2017 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!