Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
Most Recent Postings:-
- Unfortunately, Bardi had to abandon this game since his phone broke. Double-unfortunately, he was the hunters. Normally I would take over a player, but I'm already in this game, and I can't be the hunter and the hunted. I think we might have to abandon it.
- I am using Android 4.2 on an ancient tablet, but until recently it worked brilliantly!
- Since the recent update, I'm getting a lag on movement, makes it hard to play. I press to move and it sticks, responding five or more seconds later. And when a unit fires or throws an item, it now happens in slow motion, like bullet time in the matrix!
- I've just updated the website and this mission is now gone, at least until I can work out why the bug keeps happening.
- I just started a game with this mission and I have the same problem. Should this mission be removed from the list?
- That's another change I forgot to mention. Glad you noticed! For some reason, later versions of Android caused the game to run slower, so I changed the way it draws things. The scanner should be faster too, especially on Colony missions.
- Well done. That was a clusterf**k. I couldn't do anything right in that game.
- Movement is no longer slow, in fact now, even though I know it is just back to normal, they appear as if they have rockets up their back sides.
- I had to run the game on a phone with a small screen and a crack in the middle. This affected my game quality. Now I am fully armed
- That's great to hear. I changed the network library to aomething else just on the off-chance that it might make a difference. Thanks for letting me know.
- after the release of the update program my problem is solved. I am very happy
- I've just released a new version of the client. No major changes, but I've changed the way it communicates with the server in the hope that it fixes the problems that some people have been having with logging in.
- thanks i really needed that
- Threw you an incendiary grenade. Thought you might need one right after you have blown my men up with that AP100. Didn't prime it, so you will have to do that yourself. My units can't wait to receive it back.
- Yes, that would be a good idea. Makes complete sense as the humans are the only type that can cause this situation in the first turn.
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!