Doors not closing
You are here: Stellar Forces > Bugs & Problems > Doors not closing
- Hi, maybe this issue has been noticed before, here it goes anyway: there was a dead unit blocking a door, picked up the dead body and moved it away to free the square, one turn passed and i find the door still open at the beginning of the turn. This is not big deal, just wanted to make sure Steve knows.
- I didn't know it was possible to pick up bodies, I thought they were always too heavy. Was there anything else blocking the door?
- There was also a knife, but it was picked up and moved, too
- I'll have a look. Can you tell me the game, and (if possible) the approx co-ords of the door?
- The game ID was 30279 i think (not 100% sure, all my latest games have been the same mission) and the coordinates of the door were 25,20 (the entry door to the big central room, the one with the two columns and the small 2-square closet)
- I might have been a bit late to look, but currently there are two corpses and two clips (as well as a destroyed door). Sorry about that.
This topic has now been closed.
©2020 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
Stellar Forces Web Server 1.9 For help & support, please visit the forums.