You are here: Stellar Forces > Non-Stellar Forces related
Non-Stellar Forces related
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Non-Stellar Forces related
- I loved Chaos!! I have downloaded it, haven?t had chance to play yet. Classic game though
- Did anyone try this? (Does anyone else even remember Chaos?)
- Hi all. I've just released one of my projects, a remake of Chaos. It works a bit like Stellar Forces, but obviously it's based on Julian Gollop's other classic game Chaos - The Battle of Wizards.
If you fancy trying it out, it's here: https://stephensmith.itch.io/complete-mayhem
- I wish you could edit. I have to wear reading glasses now but I still don't.
Not some Welsh side but
- Your team:
I can finally old my head up again from the dark.
- I think luck plays a massive part in our lives, from the smallest thing, such as rolling a dice, to the largest, such as will I get a terminal disease. We can slightly affect our luck in some ways, but it all depends. Maybe we should just appreciate it when we're lucky, and accept it when we're not.
- *or when it should*
Sorry a bit of a diatribe.
Do you think aspects of your life has been influenced by "luck", chance, in your favour or against. Or perhaps you treat both imposters such the same and never think about it. Or maybe you have had an absence of either significantly.
- I spoke to someone yesterday who says it doesn't exist, you make your own luck and you determine it through your actions. But that is patently untrue. "Luck" as we call it is everywhere, random chance based on mathematical probability going either in your favour when it very unlikely, good luck, or when it shouldn't, bad luck, and vice versa. It is not some supernatural force but the physics of an imperfect universe. Yet I still read or hear some who dismiss it. A child develops leukemia yet someone wins the lottery. So not luck or random chance in your favour or against. You have total control. Where can I get this from, because apparently we all have it from the free kindle books I see on Amazon now. This seems to becoming the new belief. Yes maybe I should start reading from these snake oil salesman.
- I've seen Moon (I'm a pretty big scifi fan) and it is a great film. I really like these kinds of films where you know something is wrong but not quite sure until the reveal.
- Watched it last night, third time since 2009 when it came out. Love the film. Recommend it to any sci-fi fan out there. Although if you are, you've probably seen it anyway.
Btw, anyone played Pocket Tanks? Played it many years ago on the PC but got it again for Android. Loved his original on the Amiga, Scorched Tanks.
- The biggest problem for new players is when their first game is against player who waits 3-5 days for a turn...
Definitely we loose that new player
- Unfortunately I've never had any contact with Julian. Part of me worries what he might say!
I could be tempted to add special features like skins. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. And as for new players, it's always been a problem. I think I've posted on every slightly-relevant forum on the internet. Thankfully SF has always had enough players to keep going. :)
- Laser squad was made in 1988. Steve, have you ever contacted any creator of Laser Squad.
Maybe, like in other games, you could give us specially skins and games and golden levers for only 9.99$... ;)
My opinion: Maximum 2-3 days for turn. Better 2 days. But we must recruit more players
- Happy new year everyone! It will be SF's 10th anniversary this year. Thanks for playing! :)
- LoL happy New year