Sterner Regnix is wanted for crimes against humanity. The only lead on his location is a moonbase on Proxima Centauri. He is due to be picked-up by his loyal son and this is the only opportunity to end his reign of terror. There is no time for half-measures: Sterner Regnix must be assassinated.
The Laser Squad win by killing Sterner Regnix (the one dressed in white) before the time runs out.
If Sterner Regnix (the one dressed in white) survives to the end of the game or kills all of the Laser Squad, he will win.
- Games Required to Play[?]: 0
- Number of Players: 2
- Units on side 1: 5
- Units on side 2: 6
- Creds for side 1: 220
- Creds for side 2: 200
- Max Turns: 20
- Walls are strong but destructible.[?]
- If the number of turns expires, the The Fugitives (side 2) wins.
- Best Player: mopeytoad (1 victories)
- 'Tracking Device' banned for side 1
- 'Tracking Device' banned for side 2
Select a mission for details and information:
Missions marked with a * are still being 'balanced'. If you would like to contribute some exciting mission background story, please feel free and email it to StellarForces@stellarforces.com.