Defend the Base
The storage computer of The Marsec Corp, who are engaged in illicit blackmailing, have been located on the remote moon Rigel 7. The Laser Squad have been told they can expect a heavy bounty if the computer is destroyed.
The Laser Squad will win if they destroy the computer.
The Marsec Corp must kill all of the Laser Squad, or hold out until the end.
- Games Required to Play[?]: 0
- Number of Players: 2
- Units on side 1: 7
- Units on side 2: 8
- Creds for side 1: 320
- Creds for side 2: 320
- Max Turns: 20
- Walls are indestructible.[?]
- Side 1 gets 100 VPs per computer destroyed.
- If the number of turns expires, the The Defenders (side 2) wins.
- Best Player: Trollmineitor (2 victories)
- 'Grenades, Nerve Gas' banned for side 1
- 'Rocket Launcher, MS Autocannon' banned for side 1
- 'Nerve Gas' banned for side 2
- 'Rocket Launcher, MS Autocannon' banned for side 2
Select a mission for details and information:
Missions marked with a * can only be played with the Android client. If you would like to contribute some exciting mission background story, please feel free and email it to StellarForces@stellarforces.com.
©2013 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes.