View MapThe moonbase on Arid-6 holds security information on the 30 billion population of galaxy sector nine. Somewhere hidden in sector nine is the infamous 'Rebelstar.' A small band of rebels have penetrated the moon's outer defences and must destroy the computer records before the Rebel location is finally deciphered.
The Laser Squad will receive 5 VPs for each computer that is destroyed. A computer can be destroyed by either shooting it or walking into it to initiate combat.
The Marsec Corporation must kill the Laser Squad or hold out until the game ends.
- Games Required to Play[?]: 0
- Number of Players: 2
- Units on side 1: 8
- Units on side 2: 8
- Creds for side 1: 320
- Creds for side 2: 320
- Max Turns: 30
- Walls are indestructible.[?]
- Side 1 gets 5 VPs per computer destroyed.
- If the number of turns expires, the The Defenders (side 2) wins.
- An AI is available for side 2
- Best Player: petermock (2 victories)
- 'Tracking Device' banned for side 1
- 'Tracking Device' banned for side 2
Select a mission for details and information:
Missions marked with a * can only be played with the Android client. If you would like to contribute some exciting mission background story, please feel free and email it to StellarForces@stellarforces.com.
©2013 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes.