A remote moonbase on the distant planet of Ultima Ratio is making the final plans for withdrawal. Suddenly, a small clan of aliens is spotted on the radar moving quickly for the base! The occupants of the moonbase must survive long enough for the escape shuttle to arrive!
The aliens must be avoided at all costs. If killed by an alien, a human unit will be impregnated and a new alien will be created at the end of the turn. The aliens also have the ability to see the location of the humans at all times.
The aliens must kill all of the Galactix Corp. The aliens will also impregnate any humans they kill which will produce a new alien on the following turn.
The Galactix Corp must kill all the aliens, or survive until the end.
- Games Required to Play[?]: 0
- Number of Players: 2
- Units on side 1: 4
- Units on side 2: 8
- Creds for side 1: 0
- Creds for side 2: 280
- Max Turns: 20
- Walls are strong but destructible.[?]
- If the number of turns expires, the The Human Defenders (side 2) wins.
- Aliens can impregnate[?].
- Best Player: Corporal Hansen (1 victories)
- 'Death Grenade' banned for side 1
- 'Death Grenade' banned for side 2
Select a mission for details and information:
Missions marked with a * are still being 'balanced'. If you would like to contribute some exciting mission background story, please feel free and email it to StellarForces@stellarforces.com.