SNAFU: The Assassins
This is a SNAFU mission.
Sterner Regnix has set his pursuers against each other by leaving a dummy trail of misinformation in his wake. So it is that four heavily-armed teams arrive blindly at a deserted base with no clear target.
As they meet up, one team is privately contacted by a secret agency and is told which team to kill to personally get them closer to the elusive Sterner Regnix. The other three teams must figure out who is the undercover agent team quickly and eliminate them or they will lose the race to Sterner Regnix!
This is a 4-player mission. One randomly selected side is chosen to be the undercover mercenaries, and they must kill one other randomly selected side. They will get 20 VPs for killing each unit on that side. They can kill units on any side, but will not get any VPs for those.
The other sides must try and identify who the undercover mercenaries are and kill them, for which they will get 13 VPs each for all but the last unit, for which they will get 50 VPs. They must not kill any other units or you will lose 40 VPs!
The assassins will win ONLY if they get 100 VPs. If they do not, the highest VPs out of the other sides is the winner.
- Games Required to Play[?]: 6
- Number of Players: 4
- Units on side 1: 6
- Units on side 2: 6
- Units on side 3: 6
- Units on side 4: 6
- Creds for side 1: 240
- Creds for side 2: 240
- Creds for side 3: 240
- Creds for side 4: 240
- Max Turns: 20
- Walls are strong but destructible.[?]
- If the number of turns expires, the side with the most VPs wins.
- Best Player: megagaz (1 victories)
- 'Grenades, Adrenalin Shot, Smoke Grenade, Nerve Gas' banned for side 1
- 'Grenades, Adrenalin Shot, Smoke Grenade, Nerve Gas' banned for side 2
- 'Grenades, Adrenalin Shot, Smoke Grenade, Nerve Gas' banned for side 3
- 'Grenades, Adrenalin Shot, Smoke Grenade, Nerve Gas' banned for side 4
Select a mission for details and information:
Missions marked with a * are still being 'balanced'. If you would like to contribute some exciting mission background story, please feel free and email it to StellarForces@stellarforces.com.