Moonbase Assault 2v2
The moonbase on Arid-6 holds security information on the 30 billion population of galaxy sector nine. Somewhere hidden in sector nine is the infamous 'Rebelstar.' A small band of rebels have penetrated the moon's outer defences and must destroy the computer records before the Rebel location is finally deciphered.
The Laser Squad will receive 5 VPs for each computer that is destroyed.
The Marsec Corporation must kill the Laser Squad or hold out until the game ends.
- Games Required to Play[?]: 2
- Number of Players: 4
- Units on side 1: 4
- Units on side 2: 4
- Units on side 3: 4
- Units on side 4: 4
- Creds for side 1: 160
- Creds for side 2: 160
- Creds for side 3: 160
- Creds for side 4: 160
- Max Turns: 30
- Walls are indestructible.[?]
- Side 1 gets 3 VPs per computer destroyed.
- Side 3 gets 2 VPs per computer destroyed.
- If the number of turns expires, the Defenders 1 (side 2) wins.
- Best Player: Everlast77 (1 victories)
Select a mission for details and information:
Missions marked with a * are still being 'balanced'. If you would like to contribute some exciting mission background story, please feel free and email it to StellarForces@stellarforces.com.