SNAFU: The Assassins 2
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS A SNAFU MISSION AND IS NOT LIKE NORMAL MISSIONS! PLEASE READ THE SNAFU SECTION OF THE MANUAL IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THEY WORK!
Sterner Regnix has set his pursuers against each other by leaving a dummy trail of mis-information in his wake. So it is that four heavily-armed teams arrive blindly at a deserted base with no clear target. As they meet up, all teams are privately contacted by a secret agency and told which team to kill to personally get them closer to the elusive Sterner Regnix. Unfortunately all teams have been lied to so all teams have a different target.
This is a 4-player mission. As with all SNAFU missions, it is only for experienced players. Each side has been given a randomly selected opponent who they must kill. You will get 20 VPs for each unit that is killed on that side. You can also kill units from the side that is trying to kill you, but you will not get any VPs for it. You must not kill any other units, or you will lose 40 VPs for each one!
- Games Required to Play[?]: 16
- Number of Players: 4
- Units on side 1: 6
- Units on side 2: 6
- Units on side 3: 6
- Units on side 4: 6
- Creds for side 1: 240
- Creds for side 2: 240
- Creds for side 3: 240
- Creds for side 4: 240
- Max Turns: 20
- Walls are strong but destructible.[?]
- If the number of turns expires, the game is a draw.
- Best Player: Jez (2 victories)
- 'Grenades, Adrenalin Shot, Smoke Grenade, Nerve Gas' banned for side 1
- 'Grenades, Adrenalin Shot, Smoke Grenade, Nerve Gas' banned for side 2
- 'Grenades, Adrenalin Shot, Smoke Grenade, Nerve Gas' banned for side 3
- 'Grenades, Adrenalin Shot, Smoke Grenade, Nerve Gas' banned for side 4
Select a mission for details and information:
Missions marked with a * can only be played with the Android client. If you would like to contribute some exciting mission background story, please feel free and email it to StellarForces@stellarforces.com.
©2013 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes.