Superhuman: Moonbase Assault
View MapThe moonbase on Arid-6 holds security information on the 30 billion population of galaxy sector nine. Somewhere hidden in sector nine is the infamous 'Rebelstar.' A genetically enhanced superhuman and his human sidekick have penetrated the moon's outer defences and must destroy the computer records before the Rebel location is finally deciphered.
The Superhuman side will receive 5 VPs for each computer that is destroyed.
The Marsec Corporation must kill the Superhuman or hold out until the game ends.
- Games Required to Play[?]: 0
- Number of Players: 2
- Units on side 1: 3
- Units on side 2: 9
- Creds for side 1: 180
- Creds for side 2: 320
- Max Turns: 24
- Walls are indestructible.[?]
- Side 1 gets 5 VPs per computer destroyed.
- If the number of turns expires, the The Defenders (side 2) wins.
- Best Player: Jez (1 victories)
- 'Grenades' banned for side 1
- 'Grenades' banned for side 2
- 'Rocket Launcher, MS Autocannon' banned for side 2
Select a mission for details and information:
Missions marked with a * are still being 'balanced'. If you would like to contribute some exciting mission background story, please feel free and email it to StellarForces@stellarforces.com.