Capture the F.L.A.G. 4-Player CC-Only
The prototype Firestorm Large-Area Grenade, or F.L.A.G, has been located on the abandoned moonbase of Shadowfire. The isolated base can only be reached by being dropped remotely and then having to traverse the zone to get picked up again.
The winner is the first side to get the F.L.A.G. to the opposite side of the map to which they started. Note that the location of the F.L.A.G. will always be shown on the strategic scanner, regardless of whether it is being carried by a unit or not.
- Games Required to Play[?]: 10
- Number of Players: 4
- Units on side 1: 8
- Units on side 2: 8
- Units on side 3: 8
- Units on side 4: 8
- Creds for side 1: 168
- Creds for side 2: 168
- Creds for side 3: 168
- Creds for side 4: 168
- Max Turns: 30
- Walls are strong but destructible.[?]
- If the number of turns expires, the game is a draw.
- Best Player: Jez (3 victories)
- 'Guns, Grenades' banned for side 1
- 'Guns, Grenades' banned for side 2
- 'Guns, Grenades' banned for side 3
- 'Guns, Grenades' banned for side 4
Select a mission for details and information:
Missions marked with a * can only be played with the Android client. If you would like to contribute some exciting mission background story, please feel free and email it to StellarForces@stellarforces.com.
©2013 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes.