You are here: Stellar Forces > Missions
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Missions
- Nice work.
Standing by to test it out.
- This is similar to the mission Flag Collector, except that each player starts with a flag in their corner. The first player to get 2 flags to their corner is the winner.
- Interesting idea Pete. Maybe an option to select it when creating a game from the start for colony based missions. Not sure how much work it would take but an intriguing suggestion.
- I was thinking for underground meltdown missions would a new vending machine be possible? Either smoke, nerve gas or incendiary or all 3?
- Great minds think a like. :D
- Honestly, it had crossed my mind to call one of them Scrambled Eggs.
- So we've got poached eggs, scambled eggs and fried eggs!
- Actually, although I had my tongue in my cheek with my first comment above, having a mission which combines a lot of factors (like eggs next to exploding computers as suggested by Pete) sounds pretty fun.
- How about Underground Moonbase Meltdown Assassin Assault, where you have to destroy the computers in the moonbase, assassinate the other player and then collect their eggs? :):)
Seriously though, I like the sound of the "eggs spread around the map" mission, but I'll have a look at creating both of those.
- Mission 3 Egg meltdown. Got to get eggs but also exploding CPU's in the mix.
- I reckon you could get 2 missions at least put of Xeno's egg collector idea. First Xeno's central egg location concentration. Eggcellant idea. Another arrangement could be eggs dotted about the map but in single or very small amounts forcing players to make directional choices and having to collect more than 3.
- Count me in I like the idea. EGGS!
- It's odd, as I'm a master at infiltration tactics in the underground games. Blowing my own trumpet but I think that is well established. ;)
Yet in egg hunt, I for some reason don't, and I'm usually on the receiving end. Seem to rush in and take them, and then some sneaky git comes and steals them. Be interesting, for me at least, if I can in do it in an underground mission.
- Reminds me of caveman rugby at school but with medicine balls.