Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
You are here: Stellar Forces > Missions
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Missions
- I've just changed the mission so the attackers can now use door charges.
- in i think more important not allow to use the door charge for fugitives
- that is why I propose also to allow the door charge for attackers. The possibility to enter in building will be more wider.
- I think without explosives on the attacking side, the defenders have too strong an advantage, Can only enter from two doors.
- As requested and designed by top patron Igoryan, there is a new mission called The Stealth Assassins. It's currently in beta, as I think it might need adjusting. It's the same as the normal Assassins, but there are no explosive weapons.
- The way things are going for me, I wish I hadn't had a perimeter!
- Cheers Steve! You could have another version with no perimeter for all players.
- I noticed that after I'd created this game. All future games will have the correct perimeter, but I'm afraid this game won't (and the other one that got created soon after it).
- I agree with FoN. The lack of a perimeter passageway offers unfair protection.
- Hey Steve, do you realise some of the small colony maps are right up against the wall but only on one or two sides. I think it gives some side an advantage.
- Cool Steve. I have set up a couple of games.
- I've just created the new mission "Small Underground Colony". Feel free to join!
- by slaces I really mean places!
- Large map was ok on my phone and it's 4 years old. Glad you like the cave idea, I think Colony Rescue from the mines would be an apt mission title. In this version I would like the walls still being able to be nibbled! To answer the last suggestion I made I reckon that there is so much milage in the underground concept you could let your creavity loose with it. We could really play around with the various map designs and combine mission elements from other normal missions. A version with solid walls with tunnels, caves, caverns and walls within open slaces would work but what would the engineers nibble unlesss solid and dismantle wallls can be arranged? Another Colony idea could be a Meltdown version. So you have the large underground map with CPU's dotted about with unknown timings. It would give an uncertain element to the game. To try and dismantle the ones threatening your own neighbourhood or send in clones to defend one near an enemy base/territory. Another version with higher credits would mean more explosives weapons at the beginning which would shrink the map quickly. Last one for now, a slowly flooding cave/tunnel system much like the flood mission might put the pressure on. I suppose I like the idea of the situation and environment to be more prominent component in the mission than just a purely abstract game strategy.
- I'll create a new version with a smaller map. I also found the app was a bit sluggish with such a large map. Maybe my phone is a bit slow.
"another large mission map with caves or sections/areas already missing would be great" - Like Colony - Rescue from the Mines?
"seriously worth developing further in many more missions." Not sure what you mean exactly? Do you mean use a "solid" map in other missions?
©2018 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!