Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
You are here: Stellar Forces > Missions
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Missions
- I am really fond of Assassination Campaign Version. I love the size and design of the building. It's crying out for a 2 V 2 version.
- I second that. Multiplayer games are fast becoming my favourite mode.
Having more maps available would be great.
- Just something I was thinking about the other day. I'm a fan of the 2v2 and 4 player games most of all and was wondering if any other missions could feasibly be made into those. One or two other possibilities but the best I can see is this one as it is just a larger version of The Assassins mission. Seems ideal, although not sure what happened the non-campaign version.
- Un-Co Co-Op maybe
- Underground Colony Co-Op? ;)
Or Underground Colony Allies?
- Any suggestions for a good name for it?
- Each player has 4 engineers, but are allies. Just crossed my mind as a variant on it.
- So each player has 4 engineers, or one player has the engineers and the other has the clones?
- Just a thought, perhaps 2 v 2 in the large underground colony. So A and B at the top, and A and B at the bottom.
- I've just changed the mission so the attackers can now use door charges.
- in i think more important not allow to use the door charge for fugitives
- that is why I propose also to allow the door charge for attackers. The possibility to enter in building will be more wider.
- I think without explosives on the attacking side, the defenders have too strong an advantage, Can only enter from two doors.
- As requested and designed by top patron Igoryan, there is a new mission called The Stealth Assassins. It's currently in beta, as I think it might need adjusting. It's the same as the normal Assassins, but there are no explosive weapons.
- The way things are going for me, I wish I hadn't had a perimeter!
©2018 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!