You are here: Stellar Forces > Campaign
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Campaign
- No worries Steve. You take it easy bud. No rush. Do it in a couple of weeks. Just letting people know. Stellar's Christmas Challenge let's call it.
- Sorry, I've been a bit poorly the last few days so not had chance to keep up. I'd forgotten all about Challonge! I'll set something up soon, and a new thread.
- Pete and I (the gruesome twosome) challenge every Stellar Force duo to a Lab 2v2 contest. We need 16 members. If not then 8, winners go straight through to the final. Pick a team mate, or go into a hat. Last time back in, was it 2015 when proposed I it :) and Steve did a fantastic job of putting it on. :D Who was the winners? Remember we got to the semis but lost. Was it Jono and? Anyway grab someone, last song in the club, and see how it goes.
- ream = team
- Yes Steve. You used the 'Challonge' set up. I think each team had to play their opponents until they got a decisive 2 wins. Then you went on to the next qualifying ream until eventually as Xeno said, semi finals then the final.
- I'm trying to remember what that was. Was it lots of 2-player teams playing a knockout of Lab 2v2 until only one team was left?
- If we do the Campaign in the New Year, Lab attack 2 V 2 player contest could fill the gap nicely between now and then or whenever Steve can set it up? Is everyone up for a 2 V 2 Lab Attack knock out contest?
- Start a the next one in the new year perhaps? Maybe also a lab 2v2 contest like I suggested years back and we played the one year. It was a knockout competition, home and away so to speak, with a semi final and final.
- Yes I think the rules are close to perfect now: the 3 days, a new random mission after a sector is taken, not being able to attack a sector directly after you lose it, so you don't get the repetitive battles with the same person over the same sector and same mission. And the time limit for the campaign overall. If my memory serves me correctly, didn't a campaign about 3 years ago go on for 5 months!
- Yep I liked the mission mix and the random new mission offered up in each sector when a gane is over. Keeps it fresh. 3 days also feels right. I reckon we can start the next Campaign soon.
- HC you kicked my butt. Very strong attacks.
- That should be a MORE varied mix.
- @HC, yes agree, a varied mix is another likely reason.
- A 2 week warning with an auto end date sounds good Steve!
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!