Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
You are here: Stellar Forces > Campaign
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Campaign
- good idea! i will join!
- I think it's now time for a new campaign. Usually February when we have one.
Jeez, that last year when even quicker than the preceding one. :/
Maybe discuss one or two changes that anyone feels necessary. And c'mon nothing elaborate, Steve has only the time and I'm sure inclination to just tweak it a bit. Anything that can be done without too much effort.
- Apology for bad English! = These last suggestions are to somehow inject variety...
- To improve the Campaign I suggest that we have campaign only missions. Not the current Campaign versions but completely new ones. Mostly for a fresh feel and also designed for a shorter/quicker result. I also reckon we could try having less sectors on the map. Lastly I would have some sectors dotted about that have special properties. These could be bonus rewards for the victors, penalties for losers, some could have extreme environmental conditions imposed on the missions such as excess ground fog, fire spread, nerve gas leak, hidden landmines, some sectors could have extra days immune to attacks or hidden missions. These last suggestions is to somehow inject variety and life into the map itself. It would be exciting to have a live interactive map but in the short term these ideas might be fun. The unknown extreme environmental conditions is my favourite idea out of all of the above.
- I am notg ready for a new campaign. Map and format needs a new concept. All recent upgrades have made massive improvements but still the slog becomes too much.
- I'm out. Too early after the last one.
- ok steve, let's organize a vote: who ready to play in campaign. Will be very good if this voting will be possible to see on main page (we need your programmer skills:) ). after possible to calculate the players and think if there is a sense to play the new one.
- That's fine by me, if there's demand for it.
- hi steve! what about starting of new campaign? in my opinion during the campaign the interest to the game is higher and more people involved to the game. As for me, if will be new changes or not for me is doesn't matter..for me will be interesting to play in any case.what other players think ?
- i think a sort of small diplomacy would make campaign more interesting egz. alliance for 7 days with one fraction
- Thanks for the congrats all. I have to admit, I wouldn't have liked to face the gun toting Rabid. Glad I was on the same side. You each gave some great fights. I think we just got used to playing good at the same old missions before it was rotated round a bit more thank God. I think I must have played over 50 Escort games!
- I think FoN and Rabid were fair opponents to face. Formidable but potentially beatable, just not this time! All of the Veteran players are reasonably well balanced in any player combination.
- also may be have sense to arrange the players in teams according their rank on league table. To prevent FON+Rabid ...sorry guys:)
- Possibility for attack to diagonal squares is good idea. Because sense is to attack all of your neighbors. And also the speed of campaign games will be increased.
let's vote about that?
- One soloution to the slog is reduce the amount of sectors overall. A smaller map. And maybe allow diagonal sector attacks? Another way to reduce sectors is to have special sectors amongst the normal ones. When these are won the sector is removed from the map permanently. These of course would have to be place carefully dotted about.
©2018 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!