Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
You are here: Stellar Forces > Campaign
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Campaign
- I've now disabled attacking sectors, but the remaining games can be played.
- Are we still playing the campaign map for fun? I just noticed a few attacks/defends still happening!
- Thanks Steve! :-)
- I'd forgotten I normally dish out awards. That's done, to Rabid & RobR.
- Lord of Destruction (and all things that go bang)
- what about an award for Rabid?
- No probs, I'll leave all the games as they are.
- lets finish started games
- I'd quite like to finish a couple of games. But it's not a big deal
- Thanks Steve. That's okay Rabid, credit for owning up as it were :) Perhaps I'm being a bit anal but if stats didn't mean anything we wouldn't have so many, most people like them, so although no biggie of course, I don't necessarily want them distorted either.
- Sorry xeno, I think those concedes were my fault, I had a bunch of games the day after the campaign end and cancelled them all. :-)
- Fine with me Steve!
- I'm ok with that Steve.
- I'll knock them off your concede list. Does anyone have any objections if I cancel all outstanding campaign games?
- Steve. Two of my campaign games was conceded because they went past the 3 day rule AFTER the campaign finished, I suppose that is wrongly recorded in my stats as two concedes?
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!