You are here: Stellar Forces > Campaign
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Campaign
- Yeah same here very often :)
Impressive win rate in the campaign so far, so you certainly don't need anyone else currently. In fact better off without.
- It is my preference, I'm not a team player :-)
- Bloody deserters! Back to being that one man killing machine again Rab.
- I seem to be the only person left in my faction?
- It's the new website: http://www.stellarforces.com/dsr/forums/ForumPostingsPage.cls?topic=27854
- Sorry for being a mobile bore, but I thought I'd mention the colour scheme and format has changed in the last day or so. It's quite a blue colour scheme now it seems!
- The mobile version has a cut-down menu, although that will be chaning soon.
- Always on mobile, yes that link works fine, thank you
- @Spacenaut IIRC, missions have a maximum number of units to stop games going on forever. Can you tell me where it says 100s of units, so I can fix it?
- @Henry's Cat Are you using the site on a mobile, or desktop PC? Does this link work: http://www.stellarforces.com/dsr/campaign.cls
- I still can't see my squad, no options show under mypages
- Yes. I have a feeling it might a hang-over from the last campaign.
- Why in mission descriptions, it says it may be possible to deploy 100s of units in some maps, but when deploying in campaign it seems to be always limited to 10?
- 4 sectors now! All that issue to begin with once again and they don't even take part. Taking the proverbial.
- Nice one Steve. The collateral damage table, is that showing friendly fire?
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!