Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
You are here: Stellar Forces > Campaign
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Campaign
- I'd quite like to finish a couple of games. But it's not a big deal
- Thanks Steve. That's okay Rabid, credit for owning up as it were :) Perhaps I'm being a bit anal but if stats didn't mean anything we wouldn't have so many, most people like them, so although no biggie of course, I don't necessarily want them distorted either.
- Sorry xeno, I think those concedes were my fault, I had a bunch of games the day after the campaign end and cancelled them all. :-)
- Fine with me Steve!
- I'm ok with that Steve.
- I'll knock them off your concede list. Does anyone have any objections if I cancel all outstanding campaign games?
- Steve. Two of my campaign games was conceded because they went past the 3 day rule AFTER the campaign finished, I suppose that is wrongly recorded in my stats as two concedes?
- Congrats chaps.
Everyone is welcome to come round to Metalix's tea and cake emporium.
- Lab 2v2 was always good, played "home and away", winners going through to the next round.
- Thanks guys! Enjoyed that one!! I was losing ground towards the end.
- congrats Rabid
- Is there any statistics for this campaign?
- Peter, what new missions? Have I forgotten something?
- Yes, congrats to Rabid & Rob! Good campaign, I enjoyed it even though we struggled to survive.
HC: I used to do organise competitions for SF years ago, using https://challonge.com/ .
- Maybe we could start up a knock-out tournament of a map, if anyone else fancies it?
©2018 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!